2,562 Apartments for rent in Fern Park, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fern Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fern Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fern Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fern Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Fern Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fern Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fern Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fern Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Maitland Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Winter Park Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Altamonte Springs Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Longwood Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Winter Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wekiwa Springs Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Forest City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Mary Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Azalea Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
Fern Park is home to the Woodbridge Cemetery, considered to be one of the most haunted places in the Orlando area!
Fern Park is a great little town located in Seminole county Florida. It is also part of the Orlando-Kissimmee greater metropolitan area, with all the attractions that come with living in Central Florida. Which means that it is not far from everyone's favorite park, Walt Disney World! With a population of just over 7,700 people, it still has the small town feel while being close to such major attractions in the Sunshine State. The population has remained relatively steady in recent years, making it a great place to settle down for the long haul. The home values are close to the Florida average, great benefits in a state that offers so much to young and old alike. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fern Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.