139 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Englewood, FL
- South Venice Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rotonda Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Venice Gardens Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Venice Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Nokomis Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Port Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Port Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Osprey Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Vamo Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Described as being Florida's Best Kept Secret, living in Englewood is like living in paradise 365 days a year.
Englewood is a Census Designated Place in the Charlotte and Sarasota counties of Florida. Founded in the mid 1950s, Englewood has grown from a population of only a few thousand to nearly 14,900 at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. Englewood is split between two counties; however, both sides offer the same easy access to spectacular beaches, undeniably amazing weather and great entertainment. See more
Finding an apartment in Englewood that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.