370 Apartments for Rent in Country Club, FL with Pools
- Country Club Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Country Club Apartments with Garages (3)
- Country Club Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Country Club Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Country Club Apartments with Parking (46)
- Country Club Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Country Club Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Country Club Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Miami Lakes Apartments with Pools (15)
- Miramar Apartments with Pools (134)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (9)
- Hialeah Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hialeah Apartments with Pools (55)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (171)
- Westview Apartments with Pools (6)
- Cooper City Apartments with Pools (22)
- West Little River Apartments with Pools (4)
- Golden Glades Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Country Club?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Country Club?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Country Club?
The most famous resident of the unincorporated community of Country Club, Florida, was actor and comedian Jackie Gleason, who gave up the glitz and glamour of New York for the palms and sunshine of Country Club. Gleason's sprawling Country Club estate was located adjacent to the Country Club of Miami, the golf course and country club that gave the community its name.
The charming community of Country Club is home to more than 47,000 people. Within the community's four-and-a-half square miles, residents of the community enjoy all the benefits of living in an idyllic Florida city, such as balmy temperatures in the high 70's to 80's for most of the year. The community has grown by almost a third in the last ten years, and with good reason. Country Club is the kind of place you choose when your dream is to live near water, spend lots of time in the sunshine, and rarely have to deal with temperatures below 60 degrees, even in the coldest months of the year. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Country Club means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Country Club could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.