587 Apartments for Rent in Cooper City, FL with Pools
- Cooper City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cooper City Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Cooper City Apartments with Garages (21)
- Cooper City Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Cooper City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cooper City Apartments with Parking (26)
- Cooper City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Cooper City Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cooper City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cooper City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Cooper City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Davie Apartments with Pools (74)
- Pembroke Pines Apartments with Pools (172)
- Plantation Apartments with Pools (100)
- Miramar Apartments with Pools (132)
- Southwest Ranches Apartments with Pools (5)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Country Club Apartments with Pools (38)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (100)
- Miami Gardens Apartments with Pools (11)
- West Park Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cooper City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cooper City?
"Maybe your yen is for tennis courts /Maybe romancing is in your thoughts /Enjoy all outdoor and indoor sport." (-- Elvis Presley, "Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce")
The King couldn't have said it any better if he were a local realtor instead of a rock 'n roll legend. Located on the southeastern side of Florida's boot facing the Atlantic Oceans sits Cooper City, a lush town with watery landscape. A few miles inland between Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, Cooper City is surrounded by parks, golf courses, and, above all else, sunshine, offering a high quality of life for those who choose to call it home. If you are planning to set your sights on moving to the area, take note that things tend to get windy around here, as Mother Nature pays a visit on occasion. She may offer great scenery and sun, but once in a while, she's just a rude gal. So keep her in mind. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cooper City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cooper City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.