1,126 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Casselberry, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Casselberry (6)
- Casselberry Accessible Apartments (6)
- Casselberry Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Casselberry Apartments with Garages (12)
- Casselberry Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Casselberry Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Casselberry Apartments with Parking (18)
- Casselberry Apartments with Pools (16)
- Casselberry Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Casselberry Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Casselberry Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Casselberry (8)
- Fern Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Longwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Winter Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Maitland 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Winter Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Altamonte Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Fairview Shores 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Mary 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Azalea Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lockhart 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Casselberry?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Casselberry?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Casselberry?
Greetings, Gator State apartment hunters, and welcome to your Casselberry, Florida virtual leasing headquarters! Situated 10 miles north of Orlando in super-scenic Seminole County, Casselberry lays claim to some of the best apartment deals you’ll find in the entire state. Looking to land the apartment of your dreams in Casselberry, Florida? Then start digging into the listings in this nifty little apartment guide we’ve pieced together, and you’ll be kicking back in the perfect Casselberry apartm...
Having trouble with Craigslist Casselberry? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
For such a small city (only 7.1 square miles), Casselberry plays host to a surprising number of apartments, townhouses, and rental homes. Studio apartments and one-bedroom units are available in both Casselberry and neighboring Fern Park in the $600-$700 range, and even spacious luxury rentals typically go for only about a grand.
Waiting lists are extremely rare, and move-in specials pop up frequently, so feel free to shop the market leisurely before deciding which Casselberry, Florida apartment is right for you. Fortunately, amenities in Casselberry, Florida apartments for rent tend to be top-notch and often include in-unit washers and dryers, modern interiors, swimming pools, gyms, clubhouses, covered parking, free Wi-Fi, some utilities paid, and more. Just come equipped with the renting basics (two forms of I.D., proof of income, a list of previous residences, and a cosigner if you have a splotchy renting history), and you’ll be living it up with the Sunshine State’s finest before you know it!
Surrounded by 30-plus lakes and ponds and playing host to 17 city parks and tons of spaces with scenic views, Casselberry is truly a nature lover’s paradise. Throw a smattering of dive bars to appease the night owls into the equation, and a close proximity to Orlando, and we get the feeling you’ll soon be loving life in Seminole County!
So why delay? Start clicking away, because we’re pretty darned sure the apartment of your dreams is right around the bend. Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Casselberry offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Casselberry, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.