141 Apartments for rent in Burnt Store Marina, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Garages (6)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Pools (15)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Burnt Store Marina Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burnt Store Marina Furnished Apartments (5)
- Burnt Store Marina Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Charlotte Harbor Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Port Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (3)
- McGregor Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Rotonda Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (92)
- Iona Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Burnt Store Marina?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Burnt Store Marina?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Burnt Store Marina renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.