244 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bloomingdale, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bloomingdale (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bloomingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bloomingdale Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomingdale (6)
- Valrico 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Fish Hawk 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Riverview 3 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Brandon 3 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Progress Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Seffner 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mango 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Palm River-Clair Mel 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Gibsonton 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Balm 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Bloomingdale, Florida has plenty to offer an individual looking for an apartment. The Hillsborough County Parks, Buckhorn Springs Golf Club, Florida Aquarium, and the Redneck Trailer Park are sure to keep you busy all year long.
Bloomingdale isn't a city at all, but it is a census-designated location in Hillsborough County. With a population of about 22,711, it is a moderately sized community with a mixture of commercial and residential structures. This small area is about 8 square miles and nearly 6590 households are situated throughout the area. This includes numerous apartment complexes, duplexes, and homes for rent. For individuals looking for a place to call home, this could be the ideal choice for many reasons. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Bloomingdale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Bloomingdale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.