526 Condos for Rent in Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Parking (24)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bay Harbor Islands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Bay Harbor Islands Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bay Harbor Islands Furnished Apartments (13)
- Bay Harbor Islands Luxury Apartments (6)
- Bay Harbor Islands Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bal Harbour Condos for Rent (19)
- Surfside Condos for Rent (17)
- North Miami Condos for Rent (37)
- North Bay Village Condos for Rent (27)
- Miami Shores Condos for Rent (3)
- Sunny Isles Beach Condos for Rent (81)
- North Miami Beach Condos for Rent (39)
- Aventura Condos for Rent (101)
- Miami Beach Condos for Rent (351)
- Golden Glades Condos for Rent (10)
Although it may only encompass less than one square mile, Bay Harbor Islands, Florida, is packed full of more character and amenities than some cities 10 times its size! Your quintessential Southern Florida beach town, it's the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Miami. If living in a Will Smith song, partying "all night on the beach till the break of dawn," isn't your thing, you'll be relieved with how laid-back and convenient this tropical community is.
Located in Miami-Dade County, Bay Harbor Islands is located across the Biscayne Bay from mainland Florida and conveniently connected by the Broad Causeway. Established in 1947, the town is only spread throughout about 0.5 square miles and is home to a proud select number of residents. Consisting of two islands, West and East, the town is bordered by the city of North Miami and the villages of Bal Harbour and Surfside. The town's island vibe and quaint setting may be just a few miles from bustling Miami but feel a world away in regards to its tropical setting and small-town feel. If living on an island with near-perfect weather isn't relaxing enough, you can hop a plane at the nearby Miami International Airport, located just 20 minutes away, and dare to try and find somewhere more vacation-like. See more
Finding condos for rent in Bay Harbor Islands is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Bay Harbor Islands may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Bay Harbor Islands that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.