183 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wilmington, DE
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wilmington (2)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (4)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Castle 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Claymont 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Boothwyn 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chester Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bear 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chester 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Eddystone 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Media 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Newark 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- West Chester 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Wilmington?
A city of historic neighborhoods, beautiful rivers, great ethnic and soul food, and a growing arts and music culture, this is a unique place for the nomadic renter to call home. Let's get in the swing of things, now, with a few nuances about living in Wilmington, in the nation's first state.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Wilmington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Wilmington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.