26 Furnished Apartments for rent in Hartford, CT
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hartford (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Hartford (2)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Hartford (5)
- Hartford Accessible Apartments (10)
- Hartford Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Hartford Apartments with Garages (17)
- Hartford Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Hartford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Hartford Apartments with Parking (37)
- Hartford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Hartford Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Hartford Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Hartford Luxury Apartments (46)
- Hartford Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Wethersfield Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Hartford Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomfield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glastonbury Center Furnished Apartments (1)
- Manchester Furnished Apartments (2)
- Middletown Furnished Apartments (3)
- Meriden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Waterbury Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Haven Furnished Apartments (1)
- Naugatuck Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Hartford?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Hartford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hartford?
It can get a little tricky, but this guide is here to help navigate through the nuances of renting in Hartford, Connecticut. See more
Furnished apartments in Hartford can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Hartford as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.