1,004 Apartments for rent in Greenwich, CT with Pools
- Greenwich Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Garages (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Greenwich Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Greenwich Apartments with Parking (7)
- Greenwich Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Greenwich Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Greenwich Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Pools (4)
- Stamford Apartments with Pools (33)
- White Plains Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Pools (3)
- Armonk Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bayville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Darien Apartments with Pools (1)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Greenwich?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Greenwich?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenwich?
In July 2005, Greenwich took first place on the "100 Best Places to Live in the United States" list compiled by CNN / Money and Money magazine. The following year, Money magazine declared Greenwich number one in its "Biggest Earner" category. Two questions then: why aren't you living there, and when are you going to move?
Famed as the home of movie moguls, hedge funds, and horse farms, Greenwich is a town which we all think we know. Look a little deeper though and it soon becomes clear that the neighborhoods of this charming, historic, and really pleasant town are home to more than just a plethora of Manhattan-based business professionals and a wealth of decadent shopping options (although both are pretty abundant). See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Greenwich means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Greenwich could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.