1,344 Apartments for rent in Sheridan, CO with Garages
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (23)
- Littleton Apartments with Garages (18)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (5)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (48)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (3)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Garages (28)
- Ken Caryl Apartments with Garages (1)
- Dakota Ridge Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Garages (10)
Although the TV show Legends takes place in Sheridan, Colorado, its creators didn't even know of the town's existence when they thought of the name. The science fiction Western aired from April through August in 1995, giving Sheridan a brief claim to fame.
Sheridan lies in Arapahoe County in the northeastern portion of the state. The small city tucks into 2.3 square miles on the southwestern edge of the Denver metropolitan area, with a population of roughly 5,700 residents. The town had humble beginnings in the late 1800s as a six-block town along the Santa Fe Trail. See more
Sheridan apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.