606 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Johnstown, CO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Johnstown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Johnstown Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Johnstown Apartments with Garages (7)
- Johnstown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Johnstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Johnstown Apartments with Parking (8)
- Johnstown Apartments with Pools (6)
- Johnstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Johnstown Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Johnstown (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Johnstown (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Johnstown (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Johnstown (1)
- Berthoud Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Windsor Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Loveland Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Timnath Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Greeley Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Firestone Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Evans Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (227)
- Longmont Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Frederick Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Johnstown?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Johnstown?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Johnstown?
In 1911, a fire destroyed some of the frame buildings on the west side of the main street in Johnstown. Brick buildings were soon built in their place, and Johnstown continued to prosper, due in part to the Mohawk Condensed Milk Company (later known as "Carnation") and the Great Western Sugar Company, but also because of the abundance of dairies and rich fertile farmland in the area.
Johnstown is a small town situated on the plains of Northern Colorado, with magnificent views of mountains to the west and expansive views of lush farmland to the east. Conveniently located just east of the I-25 highway, residents of Johnstown are able to enjoy a peaceful, rural life with city amenities just a short drive away. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Johnstown should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Johnstown may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Johnstown. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.