123 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Boulder, CO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Boulder (43)
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (12)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (109)
- Boulder Apartments with Garages (75)
- Boulder Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Boulder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (84)
- Boulder Apartments with Parking (132)
- Boulder Apartments with Pools (47)
- Boulder Apartments with Washer-Dryers (122)
- Boulder Dog Friendly Apartments (101)
- Boulder Furnished Apartments (34)
- Boulder Luxury Apartments (149)
- Boulder Pet Friendly Apartments (101)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder (7)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder (50)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder (35)
- Gunbarrel 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Louisville 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Superior 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lafayette 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Longmont 3 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Erie 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Broomfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Arvada 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Westminster 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Fairmount 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Oh you poor thing! You're moving to Boulder, Colorado! I feel so bad for you! How are you ever going to survive in this beautiful, scenic city that has been consistently ranked by a variety of sources as one of the best places in the world to live ever? Dry your tears, and let's find you an apartment, you lucky jerk.
Boulder is located on the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, a little over an hour drive to the entrance of the national park, and about 30 minutes northwest of Denver. The hulking, snow-topped silhouettes of the Flatiron formations can be seen throughout town. The air is crisp and clean, and the art and music scene thriving.
So, what are you going to do in Boulder? Well, if you're an outdoorsy type, you'll have plenty of year-round activities available to you. Boulder's dry climate means the sun is out pretty much all the time. Snowfall and cold temperatures during the winter make Boulder a winter sports paradise, and things really heat up during the summer months, making the city great for hiking, biking and swimming.
If you're more of an indoor type, don't worry! Foodies will love the city's beloved farmer's market in the downtown area, and the plethora of haute cuisine offered throughout town. Boulder also has a variety of cultural events and institutions, including several film festivals and music venues.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boulder? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Boulder provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Boulder. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.