1,291 Accessible Apartments for rent in Santa Monica, CA
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Garages (47)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (78)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (27)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Santa Monica Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Santa Monica Furnished Apartments (19)
- Santa Monica Luxury Apartments (71)
- Santa Monica Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Marina del Rey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Culver City Accessible Apartments (3)
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (200)
- West Hollywood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Inglewood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Calabasas Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hidden Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Santa Monica?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Santa Monica?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Monica?
Home to 90,000 residents & renowned for its laid-back beachy atmosphere.
So, let’s get you up to speed on SaMo’s various neighborhoods and what they have to offer. Keep in mind that the closer you get to the beach, the more money you’ll pay in rent.
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Monica? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Santa Monica with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Santa Monica. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.