1,336 Apartments for rent in San Dimas, CA with Gyms
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (3)
- San Dimas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- San Dimas Apartments with Parking (7)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- San Dimas Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Dimas Furnished Apartments (4)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Verne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Citrus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Claremont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Azusa Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in San Dimas?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in San Dimas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Dimas?
Located in the heart of Southern California, San Dimas is a little town you may have heard of in passing. You know, the high school football here rules and Bill and Ted kinda made it famous. Time traveling high schoolers aside, we happen to know a few other reasons why you’d want to call San Dimas home. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Dimas renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.