138 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in San Carlos, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Carlos (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in San Carlos (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Carlos (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Carlos Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- San Carlos Apartments with Parking (4)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Carlos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- San Carlos Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Carlos Furnished Apartments (1)
- Emerald Lake Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- North Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Mateo Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Atherton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Menlo Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Burlingame Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- East Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in San Carlos?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in San Carlos?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in San Carlos?
"Out where the crosses of San Carlos / shine 'neath a desert moon / near the canyons where Geronimo rode / and the ocatillo blooms." (-Tom Russell, "Crosses of San Carlos")
San Carlos is a small community located between Redwood City and Belmont. The town's motto sums things up nicely by calling it "The city of good living." That's exactly what this place helps the nearly 30,000 residents do: live well. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in San Carlos should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in San Carlos may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in San Carlos. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.