1,897 Apartments for rent in San Carlos, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (8)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (7)
- San Carlos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- San Carlos Apartments with Parking (8)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Carlos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Carlos Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Carlos Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Foster City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (7)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Millbrae Apartments with Gyms (3)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (5)
"Out where the crosses of San Carlos / shine 'neath a desert moon / near the canyons where Geronimo rode / and the ocatillo blooms." (-Tom Russell, "Crosses of San Carlos")
San Carlos is a small community located between Redwood City and Belmont. The town's motto sums things up nicely by calling it "The city of good living." That's exactly what this place helps the nearly 30,000 residents do: live well. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Carlos renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.