569 Apartments for rent in Rancho San Diego, CA with Pools
- Rancho San Diego Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Parking (3)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rancho San Diego Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rancho San Diego Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (18)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (5)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Presa Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (14)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (16)
- Bonita Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chula Vista Apartments with Pools (58)
- Alpine Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rancho San Diego?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rancho San Diego?
"And I went to San Diego, the birthplace of the summer / And watched the ocean dance under the moon" -- From "June on the West Coast" by Bright Eyes
Rancho San Diego, California, is among the census-designated places in - you guessed it -San Diego County. More specifically, it is part of the city of El Cajon. Rancho San Diego's main claim to fame is its excellent location, because it is only about 20 minutes away from Mission Beach, SeaWorld and San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter. So if you're interested in joining its 21,208 residents any time soon, check out the basics on this part of Southern California. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho San Diego means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rancho San Diego could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.