1,388 Apartments for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rancho Palos Verdes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Parking (21)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Pools (12)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Luxury Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lomita Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Carson Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Del Aire Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rancho Palos Verdes?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rancho Palos Verdes?
In Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA, the jutting cliffs fall out from under large, beautiful homes overlooking long views of the Pacific Ocean. With a rolling, scenic backdrop and a short jaunt to Los Angeles, renters in Ranchos Palos Verdes (named “Green Pole Farm” in Spanish after the lavish trees) will find no shortage of incentives to move here. Apartments and houses for rent are pricy but the abundance of posh features like spacious balconies, stone fireplaces, rich hardwood floors and a surplus of amenities like swimming pools, Jacuzzis, clubhouses, and fitness centers make the price tag justified. If you are looking for an apartment, condo, townhouse or home for rent in Rancho Palos Verdes, check out our apartment listings to find the place that suits you best. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rancho Palos Verdes renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.