2,335 Apartments for rent in Placentia, CA with Gyms
- Placentia Accessible Apartments (2)
- Placentia Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Placentia Apartments with Garages (9)
- Placentia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Placentia Apartments with Parking (13)
- Placentia Apartments with Pools (6)
- Placentia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Anaheim Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Fullerton Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Habra Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Gyms (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Placentia?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Placentia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Placentia?
"Shouts going out to the city where I venture/It's the city of Placentia/Living your life ain't never been better" - (Kottonmouth Kings)
Located in sunny northern Orange County, where not only the Kottonmouth Kings but also Johnny Richter hails from, Placentia may at first give you the impression it has some rough and rugged rap cred. Not so, as Placentia is a quiet, sleepy suburb filled with schools, parks and yes, drive-thru restaurants. Its well inland from the coast, but beaches arent terribly far away, and mountains are near, too. Most importantly, Disneyland is just a single city border away in Anaheim. Obviously, this city of 50,000 is perfect for families, regardless of the type of music they listen enjoy. And while the high cost of living (this is California after all) may deter some from making their way out here, the nearly limitless list of amenities close by more than make up for that little issue. Plus, who can put a price on happiness? (hell, the happiest place on earth can, and its pretty high). Come here, get a season pass and save some cash in the long run. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Placentia renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.