766 Furnished Apartments for rent in Piedmont, CA
- Piedmont Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Piedmont Apartments with Garages (6)
- Piedmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Piedmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Piedmont Apartments with Parking (6)
- Piedmont Apartments with Pools (1)
- Piedmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Piedmont Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Piedmont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oakland Furnished Apartments (31)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Orinda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (2)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (7)
- Moraga Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Leandro Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Lorenzo Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Francisco Furnished Apartments (58)
Back in the era when _The Great Gatsby _was a new book for sale, Piedmont had its own Roaring Twenties heritage. It was known as the "City of Millionaires" because it had the most resident millionaires per square mile of any city in the U.S. Twenty-two skidoo!
Today, with a population of just over 10,600, Piedmont is a pleasant, small community surrounded by the City of Oakland. This means Piedmont is also conveniently close to San Francisco and Berkeley, CA as well. It's located in the East Bay Hills and shares many services with Oakland. See more
Furnished apartments in Piedmont can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Piedmont as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.