1,356 Apartments for rent in Palos Verdes Estates, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palos Verdes Estates Accessible Apartments (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Garages (7)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Parking (9)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Pools (11)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Luxury Apartments (6)
- Palos Verdes Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lomita Apartments with Gyms (3)
- El Segundo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Del Aire Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Carson Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Inglewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Palos Verdes Estates?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Palos Verdes Estates?
It's easy to develop unrealistic expectations for a city that hugs the Pacific coastline and was master-planned by noted landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, Jr. (He worked on projects like the 1893 World Exposition in Chicago and was Teddy Roosevelt's man to fix Washington, D.C.'s parks.) But guess what -- Palos Verdes Estates meets and exceeds those expectations with flying colors--most of them shades of deep sea blue.
PVE is mostly a residential community, though there are some retail centers--mostly around Malaga Cove where you'll find the Palos Verdes Public LIbrary designed by Pasadena architect Myron Hunt and included on the National Register of Historic Places. Most of the old architecture pays tribute to the area's Spanish roots with lots of colorful tile, arched windows and walkways, fountains, and terracotta everything. Classic Spanish Renaissance homes and shops abound. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Palos Verdes Estates renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.