248 Studio Apartments for rent in Palo Alto, CA
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Palo Alto (1)
- Palo Alto Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Garages (24)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (35)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Pools (13)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Palo Alto Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Palo Alto Furnished Apartments (7)
- Palo Alto Luxury Apartments (5)
- Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Palo Alto (1)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palo Alto (1)
- Mountain View Studio Apartments (11)
- East Palo Alto Studio Apartments (2)
- Sunnyvale Studio Apartments (8)
- Cupertino Studio Apartments (1)
- Redwood City Studio Apartments (9)
- Santa Clara Studio Apartments (1)
- Belmont Studio Apartments (1)
- Fremont Studio Apartments (3)
- Foster City Studio Apartments (2)
- Campbell Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Palo Alto?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Palo Alto?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Palo Alto?
"A remarkable thing about the Silicon Valley culture is that its status structure is so based on technical accomplishment and prowess." (-Jaron Lanier)
Once a sleepy college town, Palo Alto has transformed itself into the tech capital of the country. Stanford University is still here, but the big names attracting most people to this city are Facebook, Apple and Paypal. You might have been the smartest person in your class growing up, but in the middle of Silicon Valley you'll probably just blend into the crowd. This city is home to the most educated population of any United States city, and it certainly shows.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palo Alto? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Palo Alto living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Palo Alto during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.