196 Cheap Apartments for rent in Norwalk, CA
- Norwalk Accessible Apartments (2)
- Norwalk Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Garages (3)
- Norwalk Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Norwalk Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Parking (9)
- Norwalk Apartments with Pools (5)
- Norwalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Norwalk Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Santa Fe Springs Cheap Apartments (1)
- Cerritos Cheap Apartments (2)
- Downey Cheap Apartments (4)
- Paramount Cheap Apartments (2)
- Whittier Cheap Apartments (1)
- Long Beach Cheap Apartments (19)
- Hacienda Heights Cheap Apartments (2)
- Seal Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Fullerton Cheap Apartments (3)
- Alhambra Cheap Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Norwalk?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Norwalk?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Norwalk?
A little birdie told us you were in the market for a primo apartamento in Norwalk, California, nestled cozily in Los Angeles’s southeastern suburbs. Wise choice, ladies and gentlemen! Norwalk is an increasingly fashionable stomping ground for all types of Southern Californians and just might be the perfect hometown for you. So without further adieu, let’s get right down to it and work on finding you the dwellings of your dreams in the City… er, County…of Angels.
First, though, let’s take a few moments to answer the questions that we suspect you’re just dying to ask about life in Norwalk… See more
Finding cheap apartments in Norwalk takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Norwalk by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Norwalk in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Norwalk.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Norwalk. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Norwalk.