236 Apartments for rent in Morgan Hill, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Morgan Hill Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Morgan Hill Apartments with Garages (15)
- Morgan Hill Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Morgan Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Morgan Hill Apartments with Parking (16)
- Morgan Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Morgan Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Morgan Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gilroy Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Jose Apartments with Pools (110)
- Rio del Mar Apartments with Pools (3)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Pools (8)
- Campbell Apartments with Pools (13)
- Capitola Apartments with Pools (1)
- Scotts Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
- Twin Lakes Apartments with Pools (1)
- Milpitas Apartments with Pools (17)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Pools (37)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Morgan Hill?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Morgan Hill?
Known more commonly as the gateway to Silicon Valley, Morgan Hill is a must-see for anyone traveling to the valley from LA. Seriously, it's a long drive.
Wanna have a slice of the Mediterranean life without leaving the country? Morgan Hill, CA has the climate to make you think youre living in one of those Mediterranean countries, all thanks to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. This 12.9 square mile city is home to approximately 38,000 people. Located south of San Jose and a mere 15 miles away from the Pacific coast, Morgan Hill is bounded by Diablo Range on the east and the Santa Cruz Mountains on the west. So if you fancy the idea of mild tropical weather minus the threat of tornadoes and windstorms, let’s find you a place here! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Morgan Hill means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Morgan Hill could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.