789 Short-term Apartments for rent in Montclair, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Montclair Accessible Apartments (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (7)
- Montclair Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Montclair Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montclair Apartments with Parking (9)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (4)
- Montclair Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Claremont Short-term Apartments (1)
- Upland Short-term Apartments (4)
- Pomona Short-term Apartments (3)
- La Verne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chino Short-term Apartments (5)
- Ontario Short-term Apartments (8)
- San Dimas Short-term Apartments (4)
- Chino Hills Short-term Apartments (5)
- Rancho Cucamonga Short-term Apartments (14)
- Eastvale Short-term Apartments (1)
"Woke up today thinking about my hometown, thought about going back to see who's hanging around." (- Sicko, "The Inland Empire Strikes Back")
Curious to see who's hanging around the city of Montclair, located in the Southern California region of the Inland Empire? There are many sights and many people who make this laid-back SoCal community their hometown. The Montclair area is full of history, culture, and ambiance and it’s also a place that's lots of fun. From water parks to horseback riding to great global cuisine, Montclair and its surroundings is a great place to hang around in and call home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Montclair takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.