804 Apartments for rent in Lincoln, CA with Pools
- Lincoln Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lincoln Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Lincoln Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lincoln Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lincoln Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lincoln Apartments with Parking (14)
- Lincoln Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Lincoln Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Lincoln Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (16)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Antelope Apartments with Pools (7)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (7)
- Orangevale Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Highlands Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Lincoln?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Lincoln?
The National Civic League named Lincoln an All-America City back in 2006. Only 10 other places won this award in 2006, and Lincoln was the only California winner.
Located in Placer County, Lincoln, California spans about 20 square miles and has a population in the 40,000s. The city has experienced some of the nation's fastest growth in the last decade and has developed into an in-demand city. This means you'll have to expect a higher cost of living if you want to live here. As well as a lot of competition. The supply is low and the demand is heading for the top of the charts. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Lincoln means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Lincoln could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.