1,092 Apartments for rent in La Crescenta-Montrose, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- La Crescenta-Montrose Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Balconies (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Garages (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Parking (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (29)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (18)
- Altadena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (23)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Pasqual Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Marino Apartments with Pools (1)
- Alhambra Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in La Crescenta-Montrose?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in La Crescenta-Montrose?
The Crescenta Valley got its name from three crescents seen in the mountains when Dr. Benjamin Briggs looked out his window.
The Crescenta Valley is buttressed on the edges by the Los Angeles National Forest and the San Gabriel Mountains on its north and the Verdugo Mountains on the south. It's the same narrow valley that the Foothill Freeway, I-210, goes through as it courses its way on the north side of the Los Angeles metro area. It's a community apart, yet just minutes away from Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Hollywood and Los Angeles. If it weren't for the smog that can push up against the mountains sometimes, a person might not even know they were living so close to such a huge city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in La Crescenta-Montrose means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in La Crescenta-Montrose could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.