631 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hidden Hills, CA
- Hidden Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hidden Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hidden Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hidden Hills Luxury Apartments (1)
- Hidden Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hidden Hills (1)
- Calabasas 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Topanga 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Agoura Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Oak Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Westlake Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Malibu 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Thousand Oaks 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Santa Monica 1 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Stevenson Ranch 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hidden Hills?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Hidden Hills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Hidden Hills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.