1,354 Apartments for rent in Fountain Valley, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fountain Valley (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fountain Valley (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fountain Valley (3)
- Fountain Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Parking (18)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fountain Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fountain Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fountain Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Westminster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Stanton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Newport Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cypress Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Los Alamitos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Fountain Valley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Fountain Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fountain Valley?
Though it has only been an incorporated city for a little over 50 years, Fountain Valley is a small city with a big heart. How small you ask? About nine square miles small. But don’t worry, there is plenty to do in this cozy California town. The town motto, “A nice place to live,” fits Fountain Valley to a tee. Located in California’s Orange County, Fountain Valley is minutes from Huntington Beach, tourist attractions (Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland) and Newport Beach. This middle-class bedroo...
Having trouble with Craigslist Fountain Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Living in Fountain Valley is all a matter of taste. Are you an ocean lover? Check out the south side, where you can find great apartment living with reserved parking, spas and some smashing views of the Pacific. More of a mainland lover? Search the living options on the north side, which is bordered by Mile Square and offers some nice larger homes and newer apartment buildings that often feature pools, access to local parks, private yards and friendly demeanor towards pets. Overall, the area is safe, a great spot for families, has a very low crime rate and contains a plethora of apartment complexes with gated access.
Another hotly sought after area is Green Valley, one of the oldest and best maintained neighborhoods in Fountain Valley. Residents not only love it for its great elementary school, but for its parks (surprised?) and charming single family and apartment homes, as well. Brookhurst Ave. is the main street for all of your shopping and dining needs. Here you’ll find old ranch style homes mixed in with stores, eateries and a whole slew of entertainment options.
As for different cultures and diversity, the city has a large Vietnamese population and even has an area referred to as “Little Saigon,” which is filled with some great food and shopping. Residents spend many a weekend here and hardly ever leave with an empty stomach.
Fountain Valley is located in the heart of the OC and is chock-full of proud residents who’ll be the first to tell you exactly why it’s such a nice place to live. It may the location, it may be the schools, or it may even be the oh-so-quiet suburban living, but whatever the reason, those who live here aren’t itching to leave anytime soon. Peaceful neighborhoods moving at a good pace are what Fountain Valley is made of, and we sure hope you find just the spot to settle into. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fountain Valley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Fountain Valley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Fountain Valley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.