127 Apartments in Foothill Farms
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (2)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Garages (4)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Pools (2)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Foothill Farms Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Foothill Farms Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Highlands Apartments with Parking (10)
- Antelope Apartments with Parking (11)
- Carmichael Apartments with Parking (16)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (27)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (59)
- Arden-Arcade Apartments with Parking (31)
- Rio Linda Apartments with Parking (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (11)
- Gold River Apartments with Parking (4)
- La Riviera Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Foothill Farms?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Foothill Farms?
Although it's a pretty laid back community these days, Foothill Farms, California played an important role in World War II. The Army built a depot in the town that helped move personnel and equipment from the European theater to the fighting in the Pacific. Today, the former depot is a military museum.
Foothill Farms, which lies just north of Sacramento, makes a great place to live for anyone who wants a charming and friendly town to call home, while still having easy access to the big city. That's pretty much everybody, isn't it? With homes and apartments in a variety of price ranges, the city has housing options that should appeal to those for whom price is no object; here's hoping that's includes you, or frugal individuals on a budget. Even though it's not a large community, it does have two, count-em two, zip codes, Foothill Farms has plenty of recreational and shopping choices. The weather is temperate for most of the year, although it does get rainy during the winter, so bring an umbrella. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Foothill Farms apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.