125 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Diamond Bar, CA
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (6)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (10)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Diamond Bar Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Diamond Bar Furnished Apartments (1)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Diamond Bar (1)
- Pomona 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Rowland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brea 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Chino Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- San Dimas 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Placentia 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- La Verne 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Montclair 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Diamond Bar?
"And I've been drivin' down that road, Back towards Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar..." (- Stan Ridgway, Back Towards Diamond Bar)
The city of Diamond Bar is located in eastern Los Angeles County. The population is 55,544 and growing as Los Angeles County continues to spread. This close knit community takes great pride in the city, homes, careers and quality of life in the Southern California region. There is a featured home decorating contest for the holidays that many of the residents take part in each year. The winner always has the best lawn displays and the most energy-efficient decorations... Clark Griswolds of the city need not enter! If you have the means to move here, you will not be disappointed by anything more than the long commute if you work in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. Oh yeah, and you might not enjoy the relatively high taxes, but it's not bad of a trade-off for living in a city as beautiful as this one! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Diamond Bar offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Diamond Bar, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.