441 Short-term Apartments for rent in Dana Point, CA
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (9)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (12)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (10)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (8)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (13)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Short-term Apartments (1)
- Laguna Niguel Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Clemente Short-term Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Short-term Apartments (3)
- Aliso Viejo Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mission Viejo Short-term Apartments (5)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lake Forest Short-term Apartments (6)
- Irvine Short-term Apartments (7)
- Newport Beach Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Dana Point?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Dana Point?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Dana Point takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.