112 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Dana Point, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dana Point (15)
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Dana Point Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (46)
- Dana Point Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (57)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (30)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Dana Point Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (42)
- Dana Point Luxury Apartments (86)
- Dana Point Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (12)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (25)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dana Point (9)
- San Juan Capistrano 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Laguna Niguel 2 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- San Clemente 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Ladera Ranch 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Laguna Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- Aliso Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Laguna Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Laguna Woods 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Mission Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Coto de Caza 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Dana Point?
In 1990, a 16-foot megamouth shark, one of only a large handful ever captured, was caught and tagged in Dana Point. But relax and go for a swim. They eat plankton, not people.
Known for some of the best waves in the nation, Dana Point serves as the home base for many of the first surfing companies, publications, and films. Huntington Beach may be Surf City, but The Endless Summer was filmed in Dana Point, and the city remains heavily influenced by its legendary surfing history. It’s now filled with successful families as much as it is surfers. In fact, it’s not unusual to see middle-aged corporate hot shots squeezing their beer bellies into wetsuits after the 5 p.m. whistle blows. Of course, it’s not all surfboards and rash guards here. The rich and varied amenities, gorgeous mountain and sea views, and charming downtown area sing as loudly as the waves, making this town one of the most desirable places in California. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Dana Point are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Dana Point near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Dana Point that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.