233 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Covina, CA
- Covina Accessible Apartments (2)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (3)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (6)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (3)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Covina (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Covina (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Covina (3)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Azusa Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Walnut Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Baldwin Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Duarte Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Verne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Covina?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Covina?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Covina should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Covina may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Covina. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.