202 Apartments for rent in Concord, CA under $2,200
- Concord Accessible Apartments (10)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (24)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Concord Apartments with Parking (57)
- Concord Apartments with Pools (32)
- Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Concord Furnished Apartments (4)
- Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments under 2200 (8)
- Walnut Creek Apartments under 2200 (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments under 2200 (8)
- Martinez Apartments under 2200 (6)
- San Ramon Apartments under 2200 (6)
- Dublin Apartments under 2200 (4)
- Berkeley Apartments under 2200 (10)
- Emeryville Apartments under 2200 (9)
- Pleasanton Apartments under 2200 (3)
- Union City Apartments under 2200 (2)
It’s no small wonder that Concord doesn’t get many props in northern California these days. Situated thirty miles outside of San Francisco, twenty or so from Oakland, and about an hour’s trek from Silicon Valley and Sacramento, the city has always been – and probably always will be – overshadowed by its more celebrated neighbors. Not by you, though, and not by us. Interested in finding a place to call your own in the crown jewel of Contra Costa County? Well, why else would you be here? Got quest...
Having trouble with Craigslist Concord? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $2,200 in Concord is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $2,200 in Concord in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $2,200 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.