255 Studio Apartments for rent in Cerritos, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cerritos Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cerritos Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Cerritos Apartments with Garages (11)
- Cerritos Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Cerritos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cerritos Apartments with Parking (14)
- Cerritos Apartments with Pools (9)
- Cerritos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cerritos Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Cerritos Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cerritos Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Cerritos (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cerritos (2)
- Santa Fe Springs Studio Apartments (1)
- Stanton Studio Apartments (1)
- Long Beach Studio Apartments (23)
- Seal Beach Studio Apartments (1)
- Pico Rivera Studio Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Studio Apartments (6)
- South Gate Studio Apartments (1)
- Montebello Studio Apartments (1)
- Huntington Beach Studio Apartments (4)
- Carson Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Cerritos?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cerritos?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Cerritos?
The apartment hunter that’s zeroed in on Cerritos will find there aren’t a lot of apartment buildings in Cerritos proper. The few that you’ll find charge prices comparable to most other cities of Cerritos’ size in California: reasonable if you’re from the state and astronomical if you’re from somewhere like Fort Smith, Arkansas. But, think of it this way: it doesn’t snow in Cerritos… ever. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Cerritos living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Cerritos during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.