153 Apartments for rent in Bakersfield, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bakersfield Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bakersfield Apartments with Garages (81)
- Bakersfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bakersfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Bakersfield Apartments with Parking (97)
- Bakersfield Apartments with Pools (36)
- Bakersfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Bakersfield Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Bakersfield Luxury Apartments (163)
- Bakersfield Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Oildale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Shafter Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bear Valley Springs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Stallion Springs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Golden Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Tehachapi Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Tulare Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rosamond Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Castaic Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bakersfield?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bakersfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bakersfield?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bakersfield renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.