282 Furnished Apartments for rent in Artesia, CA
- Artesia Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Artesia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Parking (4)
- Artesia Apartments with Pools (3)
- Artesia Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Artesia Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Artesia (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Artesia (1)
- Cerritos Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rossmoor Furnished Apartments (2)
- La Mirada Furnished Apartments (1)
- Long Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Seal Beach Furnished Apartments (2)
- Whittier Furnished Apartments (1)
- Garden Grove Furnished Apartments (4)
- Montebello Furnished Apartments (1)
- Fullerton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntington Beach Furnished Apartments (20)
Lace up your skates and enjoy the feeling of skating where the pros go. Michelle Kwan co-owns the East West Ice Palace, an ice rink here in town. Maybe you won't be able to skate as well as an Olympic ice skater, but you'll still have a great time.
With a population of just over 16,500, Artesia was originally a village named for the flowing Artesian wells that made this an agricultural center in the mid 1800's. It was incorporated in 1959. Along with being less than 45 minutes from downtown Los Angeles despite freeway traffic, it adjoins the cities of Cerritos and Norwalk. See more
Furnished apartments in Artesia can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Artesia as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.