138 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in American Canyon, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in American Canyon (2)
- American Canyon Accessible Apartments (1)
- American Canyon Apartments with Balconies (4)
- American Canyon Apartments with Garages (5)
- American Canyon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- American Canyon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- American Canyon Apartments with Parking (5)
- American Canyon Apartments with Pools (3)
- American Canyon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- American Canyon Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- American Canyon Furnished Apartments (1)
- American Canyon Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in American Canyon (2)
- Vallejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Napa 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Benicia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hercules 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pinole 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sonoma 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Martinez 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- San Pablo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fairfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- East Richmond Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in American Canyon?
American Canyon is the Gateway to Napa County, which is the home of wine production in the United States. Some of the most famous vineyards are just a short drive away, including Duckhorn Vineyards, Rutherford Hill Winery, Jericho Canyon Vineyards, Marcassin and more.
The residents of American Canyon call their small town the Gateway to the Napa Valley. This is because it's the southernmost city and entrance to the illustrious Napa Valley. The city was once even called Napa Junction! Today, American Canyon is the second most populated city in the Napa Valley, only next to Napa itself. American Canyon is a lovely suburban, Californian city where it's easy to have a quiet life. It's also a great place to experience some of America's best amenities, just a short drive away from San Francisco and the beautiful land, wineries and resorts of the Napa Valley. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in American Canyon offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in American Canyon, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.