234 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Springdale, AR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Springdale (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Springdale (6)
- Springdale Accessible Apartments (4)
- Springdale Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Springdale Apartments with Garages (13)
- Springdale Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Springdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Springdale Apartments with Parking (17)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (5)
- Springdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Springdale Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Springdale Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Bethel Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Johnson 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tontitown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fayetteville 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Rogers 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Prairie Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Farmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bentonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Centerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Prairie Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Springdale?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Springdale?
How expensive are studio apartments in Springdale?
While apartment hunting can be a pain, city hunting is even worse. Where to set down those roots? Ladies and Gentlemen, I present: Springdale, Arkansas, a city that bills itself as “The City With a Heart,” ‘cause it’s so full of friendly folks.
Those folks have good reason to be friendly, mind you, as Springdale weathered the recession pretty well. Its population grew and Springdalians (official term) make more money here than in most other parts of Arkansas. The credit for these small miracles may have something to do with the fact that Springdale is home to over 95 churches. Holy cow!
Actually, the experts say that at least part of the credit for both goes to Wal-Mart, whose headquarters is in now iconic Bentonville, a 25-minute drive north of Springdale. Tyson Foods is headquartered in Springdale itself. Both companies keep Springdale residents working, making money, paying rent, buying gardening equipment and Buffalo chicken nuggets like none other.
Not that rent costs an arm and a chicken leg here – it doesn’t. One of the things you’ll love about living in Springdale is that you’ll be able to save, or spend, more money. Rents start at a little over $300 a month and go up to $700 if you want to live on a golf course. Condos will run you up to $800. Springdale rentals have some pretty cool amenities, too, such as private soccer fields and free tanning facilities.
The application fees at most apartment complexes are $35 to $50 per person. Security deposits are inexpensive compared to larger cities. If you have a pet, plan on paying an additional deposit, which may or may not be refundable. Many complexes charge pet owners extra monthly rent as well. If you’re looking for a shorter-term arrangement, you’ll be happy to know that the 6-month lease is common in Springdale. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Springdale are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Springdale near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Springdale that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.