537 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pelham, AL
- Pelham Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Pelham Apartments with Garages (4)
- Pelham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pelham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pelham Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pelham Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pelham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pelham Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pelham (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pelham (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pelham (6)
- Hoover Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Meadowbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Alabaster Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Helena Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Chelsea Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Vestavia Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Brook Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Homewood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mountain Brook Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Calera Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pelham?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pelham?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pelham?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pelham should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pelham may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pelham. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.