611 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Helena, AL
- Helena Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Helena Apartments with Garages (6)
- Helena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Helena Apartments with Parking (10)
- Helena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Helena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Helena Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Helena (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Helena (16)
- Alabaster Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Hoover Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Pelham Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bessemer Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Montevallo Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Midfield Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Homewood Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hueytown Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Calera Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Helena?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Helena?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Helena?
Today, Helena is one of the fastest growing municipalities in the state, and has far outgrown even the wildest dreams of its most ardent promoters in the heady days of the 1880s and 1890s. -- From "Helena, Alabama" by Ken Penhale, Martin Everse
Helena, Alabama was born out of Birmingham's metropolitan sprawl that headed south to Hoover and kept on going. With almost 17,000 residents (as of the 2010 U.S. Census), this small city loves itself for a lot of reasons. It brags about being one of the best places to live in Alabama because it has the lowest state crime rate per capita, beautiful scenery, and lots of nice housing options. It just goes to show that a city can be a mere 17.1 square miles in total size and still boast like the big guys. All the statisticians think this city's population will continue growing over the coming decades, so anytime is a good time to move here and become a statistic. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Helena should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Helena may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Helena. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.