166 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Calera, AL
- Calera Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Calera Apartments with Garages (25)
- Calera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Calera Apartments with Parking (30)
- Calera Apartments with Pools (5)
- Calera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Calera Dog Friendly Apartments (52)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Calera (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Calera (34)
- Montevallo Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Alabaster Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pelham Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Helena Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Chelsea Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Hoover Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Meadowbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Clanton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brook Highland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Vestavia Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Calera?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Calera?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Calera?
With the large number of limestone deposits in the area, one might think that a city like Calera, Alabama, should have the stone at least mentioned in its name somewhere. That would be right. Calera is actually derived from the Spanish word for "the deposits."
With a violent crime rate nearly two and a half times lower than the rest of Alabama, Calera appears to be a safe haven within a state that traditionally has higher crime rates than America overall. This is obviously a huge draw for many people, but no one really knew just how big of a draw until 2010. Between the turn of the new millennium and 2010, Calera became the quickest growing city in all of Alabama. A quadrupled population increase can understandably garner that title. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Calera should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Calera may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Calera. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.