200 Apartments for rent in Daphne, AL with Pools
- Daphne Accessible Apartments (4)
- Daphne Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Daphne Apartments with Garages (7)
- Daphne Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Daphne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Daphne Apartments with Parking (12)
- Daphne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Daphne Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Daphne Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Spanish Fort Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairhope Apartments with Pools (2)
- Loxley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mobile Apartments with Pools (13)
- Foley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Gulf Shores Apartments with Pools (3)
- Orange Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ensley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Brent Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ferry Pass Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Daphne?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Daphne?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Daphne?
Daphne, AL is home to Jeremy Clark, famous NFL player for the New York Giants. Ready? Hut...hut...be impressed!
Daphne is a small, Southern, charming suburb of Mobile – one of Alabama’s biggest cities. It’s nestled between coast and hills, so its scenery is beautiful – though don’t expect any particularly good hiking here, since no part of the town exceeds 150 feet above sea level. There are about 20,000 people living in Daphne, and most of them are families, who have opted to live the quiet suburban life rather than the more hectic life of Mobile (though it’s hard to call Mobile-living “city-living,” since it’s a pretty small country town itself). If you’re looking for somewhere to move where you’ll know all your neighbors and not be able to go to the grocery store without having to say hi at to at least 3 people you know – Daphne’s the place for you. It’s friendly, family-oriented, safe and very affordable, compared to the rest of the country. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Daphne means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Daphne could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.