1,133 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Sumner, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Sumner (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sumner (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sumner (4)
- Sumner Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sumner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sumner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sumner Apartments with Parking (5)
- Sumner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sumner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Sumner Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pacific Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lake Tapps Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Puyallup Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Bonney Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lakeland South Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Fife Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sumner?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sumner?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sumner?
In the 1890s, a swarm of aphids decided to make short work of the hops growing up and down the West Coast. Sumner lost its major cash crop, forcing its farmers to turn to rhubarb. The city now accounts for over a quarter of the country's rhubarb acreage, making it the "Rhubarb Pie Capital of the World."
Located in northwestern Washington State, next to the Puyallup and White Rivers, Sumner says "no" to big city aspirations by encouraging its small-town atmosphere. The 2010 US Census counted 9,451 people living in the city's 7.2 square miles. While within commuting distance of the employment in larger cities nearby, Sumner itself offers enough jobs in education, health and social services, manufacturing, and retail. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sumner should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sumner may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sumner. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.