234 Apartments for rent in Snoqualmie, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Snoqualmie (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Garages (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Parking (1)
- Snoqualmie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Snoqualmie Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Snoqualmie Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Issaquah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Sammamish Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Union Hill-Novelty Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Duvall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- East Renton Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Black Diamond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Fairwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Redmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Snoqualmie?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Snoqualmie?
The famed television series "Twin Peaks," by film and television director David Lynch, had many shots filmed in Snoqualmie. The 1992 movie, "Fire Walk with Me," related to the Twin Peaks series, was also filmed in the city. The movie is loosely based around the story of how the residents of Snoqualmie would regularly fire walk in the center of town after having one too many in the local saloon.
Snoqualmie, a small city of around 10,700 inhabitants, is located in King County, Washington. Although the main industries for the area were agriculture, logging and milling, ever since it became more accessible to the Eastside and Seattle after the completion of Interstate 90 in the 1970s, those industries began to die a slow and rather painful death. On the other hand, the Snoqualmie Falls Business Park continues to expand at a pace, and now employs around 1,000 people. The city's recreational and scenic attractions are also playing a part in fostering the growth of the local tourism industry. Annual temperatures don't tend to vary that much in Snoqualmie. The annual average low of around 35 degrees falls in January, while the average annual high of 75 degrees occurs in July. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Snoqualmie offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Snoqualmie. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Snoqualmie can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.