363 Studio Apartments for rent in Sammamish, WA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sammamish (2)
- Sammamish Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sammamish Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Sammamish Apartments with Garages (14)
- Sammamish Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Sammamish Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sammamish Apartments with Parking (15)
- Sammamish Apartments with Pools (4)
- Sammamish Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sammamish Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sammamish Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sammamish (2)
- Redmond Studio Apartments (19)
- Bellevue Studio Apartments (22)
- Newcastle Studio Apartments (2)
- Kirkland Studio Apartments (14)
- Woodinville Studio Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Studio Apartments (4)
- Renton Studio Apartments (5)
- Bothell Studio Apartments (2)
- Tukwila Studio Apartments (2)
- Kent Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Sammamish?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sammamish?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Sammamish?
Afraid to move alone? Sammamish was ranked friendliest town in America by Forbes in 2012, so you're sure to make new compadres here.
No one who lives in the Greater Seattle area thinks of Sammamish as a city. Most just think of the lake for which the city is named and the parks on the shoreline. Minutes away from year-round outdoor activities, Sammamish is one of Seattle’s eastside bedroom communities. With a population slightly less than better-known Redmond (home of Microsoft) and one-third that of Bellevue, this small city has great appeal. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Sammamish living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Sammamish during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.