399 Studio Apartments for rent in Newcastle, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Newcastle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (5)
- Newcastle Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Newcastle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Newcastle Apartments with Parking (9)
- Newcastle Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Newcastle Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Newcastle Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Newcastle (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newcastle (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Newcastle?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Newcastle?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Newcastle?
Naming opportunity: Newcastle was once a coal mining town. Today, this pretty town pays respect to its coal mining past with street names such as Coal Creek, Coal Creek Parkway and the China Creek Golf Course.
Newcastle is a beautiful inland city on the east side of King County, Washington. At the time of the last major census back in 2010, this town had a population of just more than 10,000 people - a number that continues to grow larger today. Newcastle was one of the first coal mining areas in Washington, and its railroad system linked to the Seattle region. Coal and lumber transported from Newcastle to Seattle by train provided development for both cities and offered vital roots of transportation via the Great Northern Railway system. Coal mining is no longer underway in Newcastle, but you can visit the remains of mines around town. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Newcastle living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Newcastle during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.